Size: 15ml | 0.5oz
Smell the rainbow! This vibrantly fresh blend of pure essential oils smells like Skittles! The aroma features the citrusy fresh top notes of May Chang and Lime, mellow middle notes of soft Lavender, and deep, rich and sweet bottom notes from sacred Frankincense. Give yourself a boost of courage, and dare we say pride, with this fun-filled essential oil blend!
How to use:
- Diffuse to fill your space with with this bright and festive aroma.
- Dilute with a carrier oil for an invigorating body oil.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an aromatherapy shower experience. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes.
- Don't have a diffuser? Don't worry, you can still fill a small space like an office with this lovely scent by adding 5-8 drops to a paper towel and allowing it to evaporate into the air!
PRIDE is a celebration of the diversity of life in the queer community. Forced to hide in obscurity for countless years, the LGBTQ+ community has emerged with a vibrant culture which highlights the many gifts and talents God has given us. Pride is not just a month of events, or a parade, it's a lifestyle. Pride is about living fearlessly and loving selflessly, embracing the chance to express yourself openly without fear. Whether you identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community, or an ally cheering us on, we hope you'll join us in celebrating Pride this year!
Proceeds from the sale of this year's Pride Essential Oil Blend are being donated to The Naming Project. The Naming Project is a faith-based summer camp program which supports LGBTQ+ and allied youth. Unfortunately, queer kids often grow up being called many hurtful and hateful names. The Naming Project exists to provide a safe place for youth to not only build their faith community, but also learn about how they are named by God as one of his children. Funds donated will be used to both host summer camp for students, and in the counseling of youth ministers who are working to create inclusive youth groups for their students.
- May Chang Essential Oil Litsea Cubeba (China)
- Lavender Essential Oil Lavendula Angustifolia (France)
- Frankincense Essential Oil Boswellia Carteri (Somalia)
- Lime Essential Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (Mexico)
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Child Safety: Never allow children to directly handle essential oils.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.