Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil 15ml or 30ml
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil is used widely for its antiseptic, germicidal, and general cleansing properties. Tea Tree oil comes from Australia and has only been introduced to America and Europe in the last century. Tea Tree offers a wide range of soothing and balancing properties that make it perfect for promoting clear skin and helping to spot treat blemishes. With a top-middle fragrance note, Tea Tree presents a medium-strength aroma that is refreshing and herbaceous.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air.
- Diffuse to ease anxiousness.
- Add a couple drops to your shampoo for a soothing scalp treatment and softer hair.
- Dilute in a carrier oil and apply to the skin to assist with soothing irritations and creating a more even skin tone.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- Possible skin sensitization. If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.