Peppermint Pure Essential Oil 15ml or 30ml
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Country of Origin: USA
Peppermint Essential Oil has a vibrant minty aroma with middle-top fragrance note. The familiar cooling and refreshing peppermint has been used extensively in culinary treats and personal care products. Peppermint is wonderful for diffusing to help purify and clean the air. Add the oil to natural cleaners, and use it to deter insects and rodents from your home. Peppermint Essential Oil also may alleviate mental fatigue and boost energy and alertness.
- Diffuse to uplift the mood, easing tension and overwhelming emotions.
- Dilute with carrier oil and massage into areas of the body experiencing pain such as back pain, headache, or stomach cramps.
- Drop on to a handkerchief and inhale occasionally to help with nausea or motion sickness.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.