Orange Pure Essential Oil 15ml or 30ml
Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Country of Origin: Italy
Orange Pure Essential Oil is one of the most common essential oils with hundreds of everyday applications. It's warm and sweet scent is both familiar and inspiring. Oranges are easily grown in abundance, and this oil is derived from the peels which makes it one of the most sustainable oils. Citrus oils like Orange are wonderful mood lifters. Diffuse this oil to help set a bright mood in your space.
- Diffuse to uplift the mood and fill your space with bright energy.
- Dilute with carrier oil and massage into skin to help treat inflammation from conditions like eczema.
- For a natural treatment for mouth ulcers, mix a few drops of oil with water to swish around and spit out.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.