Normandy is an exotic, masculine, bold and complex scent. Silent notes of leather, amber, and black pepper are present, however, the base of notes of sandalwood and patchouli are most common. If you're looking for that masculine scent for that special man or to take you back to lounging on teakwood furniture on a hot day; Normandy is for you.
Each Réinventé candle is produced in Charlotte, NC. Réinventé candles are not only made from 100% all natural products but burn cooler, cleaner and longer. Unlike paraffin wax candles, these soy candles allow for long burning times due to the 0% of hazardous materials incorporated.
Natural Soy Candle Care:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Let your candle burn until the entire width of the top is melted to avoid tunneling. This is especially important the first time you burn the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, as soy wax can discolor.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from drafts, children. and pets. Never burn candles while you sleep.