Bordeaux is named after the French city known for the dessert, canales. This scent combines the full-bodied aroma of spicy cinnamon with the sweet and creamy accords of vanilla. Bordeaux is a scent that evokes the excitement of the fall and holiday seasons. This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including guaiacwood and guardian balsam.
Each Réinventé candle is produced in Charlotte, NC. Réinventé candles are not only made from 100% all natural products but burn cooler, cleaner and longer. Unlike paraffin wax candles, these soy candles allow for long burning times due to the 0% of hazardous materials incorporated.
Natural Soy Candle Care:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Let your candle burn until the entire width of the top is melted to avoid tunneling. This is especially important the first time you burn the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, as soy wax can discolor.
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from drafts, children. and pets. Never burn candles while you sleep.