Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil 15ml
Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
Country of Origin: Comores
Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil is most commonly used as an aphrodisiac. It's earthy, sweet scent sets the stage for intimate passion. We love Ylang Ylang so much we use this oil in our Romance Massage Oil and our Romance Bath Bomb formulations. It's best used in conjunction with oils like bergamot and lavender.
- Diffuse in the bedroom to set the mood for intimate passion.
- Dilute with carrier oil for a romantic massage.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.