Vetiver Pure Essential Oil 5ml or 15ml
Botanical Name: Andropogon Zizanioides
Country of Origin: Haiti
Vetiver Pure Essential Oil has a deep earthy, woody, and subtly sweet aroma presenting with a base fragrance note. Vetiver is a thick oil made from a root that may need to be warmed slightly before use. We love Vetiver for it's calming and stress-relieving properties. We include Vetiver in our Stress Relief Bath Bomb and Anxie-Free Essential Oil Blend.
- Diffuse to promote calm and peaceful feelings.
- Diffuse at bedtime to promote better sleep.
- Dilute with carrier oil for targeted massage on muscle pain.
- Dilute with carrier oil to apply topically as an aid in meditation.
- Dilute in a carrier oil or Castile soap to add to a bath as an aphrodisiac.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.