Spearmint Pure Essential Oil 15ml
Botanical Name: Mentha Viridas
Country of Origin: USA
You might be most familiar with Spearmint as the flavor of your toothpaste or chewing gum. Spearmint has a long history of being used in oral care, dating back to the ancient Greeks. Spearmint Essential Oil has a medium-strength fresh, clean, and minty aroma presenting a top fragrance note. This invigorating oil can help with digestive problems, headaches, and respiratory issues.
- Diffuse to aid in better breathing or help ease headaches and nausea.
- Dilute with a carrier oil for rubbing on the chest while ill or adding to a bath.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.