Myrrh Pure Essential Oil 5ml or 15ml
Botanical Name: Commiphora Myrrha
Country of Origin: Somalia
Myrrh is an ancient oil with a long history of use for wellbeing. Derived from the resin of the Myrrh tree, this oil was highly valued in the Middle East and Mediterranean regions of the ancient world. Christian tradition includes Myrrh as one of the gifts brought to the savior child by foreign astrologers guided by the North Star.
In modern times, Myrrh is valued for its rich, balsamic, earthy aroma. Included in many skincare products, it helps maintain your skin's youthful glow. Ceremonially, it's used as an aid in religious proceedings and in both guided and self-meditation. Its cleansing and medicinal properties make it perfect for use in oral rinses.
- Diffuse to enhance meditation routines and bring inner peace.
- Dilute in a carrier oil or add to your favorite unscented lotion and massage into skin to promote healthy glow.
- Mix a couple drops with 2 ounces of water, gargle as a mouthwash and spit out for a refreshing rinse.
- Dilute in a carrier oil and apply to chest to promote healing during coughs, colds, and sore throats.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older. Always dilute essential oils when using topically.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.