Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Available in both 15ml and 30ml bottles.
Botanical Name: Lavendula Angustifolia
Country of Origin: France
Lavender oil is the most familiar and popular essential oil in the world. It's warm and inviting floral scent is very calming. Lavender has many therapeutic uses from an ingredient in skincare products to a sleep aid. This mild oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used "neat," directly on the skin without dilution. People have been using Lavender to calm and soothe for millennia.
- Diffuse in your bedroom to create a calm vibe and help you fall asleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil for a relaxing muscle massage after working out.
- Apply directly to small kitchen burns and insect bites for relief.
How to use:
- Diffuse in a cool mist ultrasonic diffuser.
- Dilute in a carrier oil like Jojoba for direct topical application. View our Essential Oil Dilution Guide for more information.
- If negative reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Child Safety: Safe to use topically with children 6 months of age and older.
- Practice safe diffusing:
- Diffuse in an open, well-ventilated area.
- Keep children out of the direct line of mist.
- Do not diffuse essential oils around caged birds. Do not block pets in a room with a diffuser.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Blake Spa LLC nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.